Cashmere Shawl UK
We welcome you to Victoria Ragna. Victoria and her husband are the faces behind this brand and it’s Victoria's passion for creating prints and patterns inspired by her Norwegian heritage and background that has resulted in the beautiful designs you see here. We aim to create the best designer scarves in the UK. + Read More
What makes our brand unique is the fact that each of our prints is developed through a very thoughtful creative process. The cashmere we use to make our shawls is sourced from the best suppliers and manufactured in a way that doesn’t take away from the natural properties that cashmere is known for.
Are cashmere shawls worth the expense?
A cashmere shawl is a shawl for all seasons. One of the most exciting things about owning a cashmere piece is that it can be worn right through the year. Unlike other shawls, cashmere has the unique ability to balance your body temperature, making it suitable for use in both the warm and cold months.
Clothing items made from natural fibers tend to cost a little more than synthetic ones. Factors such as naturally determined harvest periods, intricacy in harnessing and often scarcity of the raw materials used, as well as labour costs can cause production to be unstable and costs to be quite high.
Pure cashmere is expensive because of these factors.
Wondering whether a cashmere shawl is worth the extra price tag? Pure cashmere is, without a doubt, worth the extra cost investment for a variety of different reasons including;
- Cashmere has luxurious properties
- It can adapt to body temperature keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter
- It can be worn from season to season
- It’s always in fashion
- Cashmere can last up to 30 years
- It is naturally beautiful to look at
- Cashmere is warmer than wool
- It is very lightweight
Stylish And Practical Cashmere Shawls
A shawl is a must-have accessory for every woman. Not only can a shawl be worn to keep warm and cosy during chilly evenings, but it’s also the perfect fashion accessory when it comes to complementing an outfit. At Victoria Ragna, we have chosen cashmere as our fabric of choice because we are inspired to create a luxury wool scarf that will give our clients many years of joy and happiness with their purchase. Our cashmere shawls are very stylish and practical so take some time to browse our collection to find your new wardrobe staple.
Discover the cashmere shawl that keeps you stylish all year long
Whether you’re a fan of the dramatic swoosh over the shoulder, or prefer a soft-draped look, our cashmere shawls will have you looking sharp and stylish in all weathers. Our shawls are for the distinguished woman, who values high quality and unique fashion. Stride into your meeting or look striking in the evening. Victoria Ragna cashmere is for every occasion.
Caring for cashmere
Make use of these handy tips to keep you and your cashmere looking fabulous:
- Keep storage clean: Wherever you keep your cashmere, make sure you give it as much love as anywhere else in your home. Just because the door is closed on that closet doesn’t mean that dust and debris don’t matter. Hoover, dust and wipe down your storage area to make sure your items stay clean and free from damp.
- Beware the mighty moth: Moths love cashmere for much the same reasons we do. Line drawers with moth-repelling paper and toss cedar balls or sachets into wardrobes. There are plenty of anti-moth products that will do the trick! We recommend replacing your chosen repellents regularly to avoid them losing potency.
- Ban the box: Cardboard boxes are a no-go for a cashmere shawl. Did you know that cardboard isn’t PH neutral? That means it might react badly with the natural chemicals in the fabric. Breathable storage is great, but the cardboard needs to be canned.
- Keep condensation at bay: Plastic bags are a great idea for keeping your cashmere in but don’t forget to check and rotate bags as the seasons change. Varying temperature, artificial heat sources, and changing weather causes condensation to cling to plastic bags which can wreak havoc on your garments. To avoid mildew, yellowing, drying out or damp clothes, check your cashmere at least every 3 months and change the bag.
- A tissue? Bless you!: Not only does it look fabulous but wrapping your items in acid-free tissue paper helps to keep your pieces looking as bright and colourful as the day you bought them. Tissue also helps to protect against damp and dust.
- Say no to sunshine: Direct sunlight can rot the fabric so make sure your storage place is away from damaging rays.
- Cleanse regularly : Dry cleaning discourages moths so is an excellent choice. To wash by hand, make sure your sink is clean and free from product residue. Water should be lukewarm with a small amount of a gentle branded detergent (you can get cashmere specific formulas). The detergent must be properly dissolved in the water. Wash inside out (if clothing) and do not twist, rub or wring out the fabric, use gentle squeezing only. Rinse your garment in lukewarm water.
- Dry with care: Place your item inside a towel and gently roll into a sausage shape. Press lightly on the bundle to get rid of excess water, before removing and reshaping by hand. Do not put your garment in or near direct heat sources like central heating, fires or sunlight. Air dry to avoid damage.
Start turning heads today
To start enjoying the envious looks of colleagues and friends take full advantage of our fast delivery. Free delivery has your shawl typically in your hands within 3-5 working days, in the UK or Europe. If that’s too long to wait, you can even upgrade to our next-day delivery service for just £3. Make your selection now!
Cashmere Shawls Available For Delivery In The UK
Our cashmere shawls are available for delivery in the UK and internationally too. For more information on our brand, delivery times or a specific piece, feel free to reach out to us today. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. - Read Less