Victoria Ragna Limited ("we" or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting victoriaragna.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’), the data controller is Victoria Ragna Limited, a company registered in England with company number 10657360 at the following address: City Business Centre, Lower Road, Unit 44, London, England, SE16 2XB.
Information we collect from you
The information you give us. This is information relating to you that you give us and which we record electronically by filling in forms on our site victoriaragna.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our mailing list, search for a product, place an order on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, and a personal description of you.
Information we collect relating to you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, your browser type and version, your time zone setting, your browser plug-in types and versions, and your operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to any pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Use made of your information
The information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the order form on our website
- To notify you about changes to our Terms & Conditions;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect relating you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To conduct data analysis with trusted partners and in particular Google Analytics (any data used for this purpose will be anonymized)
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect relating to you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we may share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (for example, Shopify and Royal Mail); and
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Victoria Ragna Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of sale or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Victoria Ragna Limited, our customers, or others.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We will store the personal information we collect from you for the length of time that your account is active with us or, where you do not have an account with us, for the time necessary to fulfill our obligations under any contract between you and us. Anonymised analytics data which does not contain your personal information will continue to be stored and used after this period.
Under the laws of the Members States of the European Union, we are required to provide the following information for EU Residents:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us processing your data at any time. This will not affect any data processed before such a withdrawal. You can exercise this right by contacting us at our email address listed below.
- You have the right to request access to or the correction or deletion of your personal data. This can be done through your online account with us or by contacting us at our email address listed below.
- You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to another person. Please contact us at our email address listed below with the contact details of the person you would like us to transfer the data to, and what data you want to transfer.
- Please contact us at our email listed below if you have a question or complaint about the way we have handled, processed, or used your personal data. In the unlikely event that we cannot address your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
Links to third party sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.