Terms & Conditions
"Thank you for visiting the page that outlines our terms and conditions for victoriaragna.com Please note that by purchasing from us you are agreeing to the terms and conditions displayed below.
While these can be modified at any time, we will do so only in order to provide a better service. Please check back before entering a new purchase to verify if there are any updates.
Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any further questions regarding our terms and conditions.”
These are the terms and conditions of Victoria Ragna Limited, a registered company in England & Wales with registration number 10657360 (the ‘Company’), applicable to any transaction with us (our ‘Terms’). As a customer of the Company you acknowledge that you are subject to our Terms.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Our most up to date Terms can be found on our website.
- All transactions with the Company will be governed by these Terms; please read these Terms carefully before placing any order. Entering into a transaction with the Company will signify your acceptance to be bound by these Terms. These are the only terms on which the Company’s products may be purchased, offered or provided.
- All references to ‘we’ ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to the Company.
- All references to ‘you,’ ‘your,’ or the ‘customer’ mean the person to whom the Company agrees to sell Goods (as defined below).
- All references to ‘website’ shall be to the Company’s website at www.victoriaragna.com.
- Business Day means a day other than a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England.
- Event Outside Our Control is defined in clause 10.1.
- Goods means the goods that the Company is selling to you as set out in the Order.
- Order is defined in clause 3.1.
- Personalised Goods means any Goods which are ordered to specifications provided to us by you in your Order.
- Terms means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- The words ‘writing’ or ‘written’ in these terms and conditions will include e-mail unless otherwise stated.
- A request for the Company to provide Goods shall be made by completing the relevant sections of the online order form on our website at www.victoriaragna.com, (the ‘Order’).
- The Company reserves the right to accept, refuse or decline an Order at its discretion. When you submit an Order to us, this does not mean we have accepted your Order. Our acceptance of the Order will take place as described in clause 3.2. If the Company is unable to supply you with the Goods in your Order, or declines to do so, we will inform you of this and the Order will not be processed. These Terms will become binding on you and the Company when we issue you with a written acceptance of an Order. Once we have accepted your Order, we will be under a legal duty to supply the Goods to you in conformity with the contract.
- If any of these Terms conflict with any term of the Order, the Order will take priority.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time. If we revise these Terms we will give you written notice of any changes to these Terms as they affect you. You can choose to cancel your Order in accordance with clause 11.
- You may make a change to your Order within 14 calendar days of placing an Order by contacting the Company, except in the case of Personalised Goods. Where this means a change in the total price of your Order, we will notify you of the amended price in writing. You can choose to cancel an Order in accordance with clause 11 in these circumstances.
- If you wish to cancel an Order before we have dispatched your Goods for deliverty to you, please see your right to do so in clause 11. In the case of Personalised Goods, unfortunately, because we make these Goods to your specific requirements, you will not be able to cancel an Order once it has been accepted by us.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
- In the case of Personalised Goods, the Company will make Goods according to the specifications you provide to us.
- Please make sure that the specifications you provide to us are correct and accurate. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return of Personalised Goods if the reason for the return is because you provided us with incorrect specifications. However, this will not affect your statutory legal rights as a consumer in relation to Personalised Goods.
- The price of the Goods will be set out in the Order at the time the Company confirms your Order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Orders that we have confirmed with you.
- Our prices include VAT. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of the Order and the date of delivery or performance, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Goods in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- We accept payment with Paypal, Visa and Mastercard. We will charge your credit or debit card at the time we communicate our acceptance of your Order. You must pay for the Goods before we dispatch them.
- We can charge interest if you pay late. If you fail to make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount, calculated on a daily basis at the rate of 5% per year above the base interest rate of the Bank of England. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know by contacting us using one of the methods set out in clause 14. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
Title to Goods
- All Goods supplied to you by the Company in connection with your Order remain the property of the Company until final payment of all sums owing in respect of the Order. The Company shall not be deemed to have received any payments until cleared funds are received. Upon full payment for all Goods under your Order, title in the Goods will pass to you from the Company.
7. Delivery of the goods
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed on our website, and will be set out in the confirmation we send to you if your Order is accepted.
- We will dispatch the Goods for delivery to you as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event within 30 days of our acceptance of your Order or we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. If we are delayed in dispatching the Goods to you because of an Event Outside of Our Control (as defined in clause 10), we will contact you to let you know and will take steps to minmise the delay. In such case, we shall not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your Order.
- You will be notified when Goods are dispatched for delivery to you by the delivery method you specified in your Order. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Goods cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will be informed of how to re-arrange delivery or collect the Goods from a local depot.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
- We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
9. Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control and in such circumstances we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as an Event Outside Our Control: An act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, byelaws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Company or of a third party); difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery, material breach of contract or other default of our suppliers or sub-contractors. If by reason of such circumstances it shall become impossible within a reasonable time for us to wholly or partly supply the Goods ordered then the customer's liability will be limited to the value of the Goods already supplied together with any associated delivery charges.
- You may cancel the contract if an Event Outside Our Control takes place and you no longer wish us to provide the Goods. Please see your cancellation rights under clause 11. We will only cancel the contract if the Event Outside Our Control continues for longer than 4 weeks in accordance with our cancellation rights in clause 12.
- You have the right to cancel your Order for Goods (except Personalised Goods) within 14 days of delivery of the Goods to you, without giving any reason:
- When writing to us to exercise your right to cancel your Order, you may (but are not required to) use the cancellation form attached as Schedule A to these Terms.
- We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you.
- If you cancel an Order under this clause 11.1 and you have made any payment in advance for Goods, that have not been provided to you, we will refund these amounts to you, save where it was a non-refundable payment for Personalised Goods specified in the Order.
- Unfortunately, as any Personalised Goods are made to your requirements, you will not be able to cancel your Order once we have accepted it (but this will not affect your legal rights as a consumer in relation to Personalised Goods that are faulty or not as described).
- If we have to cancel an Order for Goods (including Personalised Goods) before the Goods are delivered to you:
- We may have to cancel an Order before the Goods are delivered, due to an Event Outside Our Control or the unavailability of stock. We will promptly contact you if this happens.
- If we have to cancel an Order under clause 12.1(a) and you have made any payment in advance for Goods that have not been delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you. There is no right to interest.
- We may cancel your Order at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide Goods to you, for example, your delivery address; or
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver Goods to you or collect them from us.
- If we cancel your Order in the situations set out in Clause 12.2 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Goods (except for any Personalised Goods) we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking your contract with us.
- If you cancel your Order for any reason after Goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post the Goods back to our us at:
C/O Bray Solutions limited
Unit 17, Kings Cliffe Industrial Estate,
Kings Cliffe Road, Wansford Peterborough,
PE8 6PB, United Kingdom
- Please contact us by one of the methods set out in clause 14 for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must dispatch the Goods for return to us within 14 days of telling us you wish to cancel your Order.
- We will pay the costs of return for Goods:
- if the Goods are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of a change to the Goods or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to Events Outside Our Control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
- If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting Goods from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us for such collection.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Goods (and any refund in delivery costs where required), by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of Goods within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the Goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Goods back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your notifying us you have changed your mind.
- We are a company registered in England and Wales, with company registration number 10657360 and our registered office is at City Business Centre, Lower Road, Unit 44, London, England, SE16 2XB.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You may do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these Terms requires you to give us notice in writing (for example, to cancel your Order), you can send this to us by email at email@example.com or by post at City Business Centre, Lower Road, Unit 44, London, England, SE16 2XB. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail, by hand, or by post to the address you provide to us in the Order.
- Failure or delay by us in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any of our rights.
- These Terms and all Orders shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between you and the Company will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. Nothing in these Terms will be deemed to affect your statutory rights under English law.
- If any part of these Terms is held by any court of England and Wales to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these Terms shall not be affected.
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- Provide the Goods;
- Process your payment for such Goods; and
- Inform you about similar products that we provide or may in future provide, or to provide you with other general marketing information, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its Terms, inlcuding without limitation under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. You may only transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms if we agree to such transfer in writing.
ONLINE ORDER CANCELLATION FORM
To Victoria Ragna Limited, City Business Centre, Lower Road, Unit 44, London, England, SE16 2XB:
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods:
Received on (where applicable):
Customer Signature (only if this form is notified on paper):